Welcome to the world of The Globe Backpacker!
Hi! I am Shobhit, the creator of The Globe Backpacker. This is a personal website for travel blogs, photos, reviews & short stories from my adventures around the globe.
The Globe Backpacker’s Travel Map:
Check out the most recent posts:
- Swimming in the Lagoon of the Seven Colors – Bacalar, MexicoBacalar is known as the “Laguna de los 7 colores”. Check out in my blog post to know why, and to read about things to do & see while you’re in Bacalar.
- Zona Arqueológica Palenque – Mayan Ruins of Palenque￼Zona Arqueológica Palenque, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, is one of the best Mayan ruins in Mexico…
- Exploring the Mayan Ruins & the Jungle Walk in PalenqueThe second stop on my Mexican road trip, after San Cristóbal, was the Pueblo Mágico called Palenque…
- San Cristóbal de las Casas, the Cultural Capital of the ChiapasSan Cristóbal de las Casas is a small town located in the state of Chiapas in southern Mexico.
- The Globe Backpacker’s List of Top 10 Hikes in YukonThe Yukon is big, wild, full of adventure and with lots of wildlife to see. For these reasons, Yukon is high on the bucket list for many hikers and backpackers alike.
- Hiking the Tors in YukonThe Tors are located in Yukon, close to Whitehorse, and you can plan for a day hike in this region. As defined in Wikipedia, a Tor is a rocky outcrop on top of a […]