Hi, I’m Shobhit! Welcome to The Globe Backpacker world.
The Globe Backpacker is home to travel & outdoor blogs, photos, reviews & short stories from my adventures around the globe.
Check out the most recent posts:
- Kusawa Ridge Hike in Yukon, Canada
- M’Clintock Hike in Whitehorse, Yukon
- Grey Mountain Hike
- Spirit Canyon – An ideal beginner’s hike in the Yukon to fall in love with the activity
- Hiking the new trail on Mt. Anderson in Yukon, Canada
- Running the Mt. White Trail
- Hiking Fish Lake and Bonneville Lakes in Whitehorse, Yukon Territory
- Hiking, getting lost and bushwhacking at Mt. Lorne
- Watson Lake: Gateway to the Yukon
- Hiking the Samuel Glacier Trail in Tatshenshini-Alsek Provincial Park
- Kluane National Park: Part 2 – Hiking King’s Throne Peak
- Kluane National Park: Part 1 – White water rafting on Tatshenshini River